I have a super exciting announcement to make…I’m going to FitBloggin‘ this year! FitBloggin’ is a conference for those who blog about fitness, wellness, good food and a healthy lifestyle. It’s an amazing event for fit-minded people regardless of where they are in their journey. We all come […]
So you may recall me mentioning that at Fitbloggin we had this amazing breakfast, including a delicious berry muesli dish by Weight Watchers cheeses. I’ve been meaning to make it again but unfortunately I couldn’t find the main ingredient anywhere! Luckily, Laughing Cow‘s new cream cheese spreads are a bit easier to find and they started making a strawberry one. So I had to change the recipe up a bit. Also, the original recipe was made for serving 10 so I had to cut it down. That being said, it tasted just as good as I remember!
- Strawberry cream cheese spread (I used 1.5 wedges)
- 1C almond or skim milk
- 1t agave nectar
- 1C oat & honey granola
- 1C bran cereal
- 1/2t cinamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1C fresh seasonal berries (I used strawberries/blackberries)
*NOTE: This recipe calls for you to make it and let it sit overnight, but I ate it same day and it was still delicious!
- In a bowl, blend together milk, cream cheese and agave nectar together.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and spices.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cereal until it’s well coated.
- If you choose, this is where you would chill overnight. If not, let sit in refrigerator for approx. 30min.
- Add fresh berries and enjoy!
As I mentioned, this was originally meant for Weight Watchers cream cheese spread, but I haven’t found it yet. When I do, I’ll let you know how it goes!